The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: cashmere
Update 27/09/21 with some forward planning!
“Oh, there she goes again!” “Spending money!” Some of you may say. OK, I know I must seem to be a spendaholic these days. But, this time I am planning ahead. Lovely Husband never knows what to buy me when … Continue reading
Update 23/08/21 with an early reveal
Oh, all right then, I will reveal my “secret” purchase! On Friday, I wrote this… ”A more upbeat update is that I have received an item today that I will show you later in the year! Isn’t that irritating of … Continue reading
Update 13/08/21 – with some amazing scarves and shawls
Ooer! It’s Friday 13th today! I do hope that you and yours are safe and well today. Unfortunately, I am still struggling with a painful back. Also, Elder Son was “pinged” last week, so has been isolating at home. To … Continue reading