The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 15/08/22
- Update 12/08/22 – not Outfits of the Week!
- Reading roundup 10/08/22
- Update 08/08/22 with gratitude
- Outfits of the week 05/08/22
- Reading roundup 03/08/22
- Update 01/08/22 with some thoughts about the blog
- Update 29/07/22
- Reading roundup 27/07/22
- Scarf of the moment: Sous le Charme d’Orphée
Tag Archives: Midi Muse
First of all, I hope that you all had a lovely weekend and that those of you who have it are enjoying the sunny weather. In this part of the UK it is very warm and sticky at the moment … Continue reading