The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 07/06/23
- Friday post 02/06/23: new health update
- Reading roundup 31/05/23
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
Tag Archives: titanium
Update 14/06/21: my Massaccesi handbag lineup!
First of all, I hope that you all had a lovely weekend and that those of you who have it are enjoying the sunny weather. In this part of the UK it is very warm and sticky at the moment … Continue reading
Update 20/08/19 with a lovely purchase
I really love Massaccesi handbags. Yes, visitors to this blog will be well aware of that fact! With Brexit on the horizon, I decided that I wouldn’t be able to afford another bag. Also, Marco, the owner, had announced closure. … Continue reading
Posted in Handbags, Shopping, Wardrobe Tagged Baobab Cat, Bibliothèque, Diane, grey, Hermès, Massaccesi, Savana Dance, silver, titanium Leave a comment