The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 29/03/23
- Monday post 27/03/23: with an unexpected reveal!
- Friday post 24/03/23: with a little scarf and a large shawl!
- Reading roundup 22/03/23
- Monday post 20/03/23: Mothers’ Day treats
- Friday post 17/03/23: what I would have worn!
- Reading roundup 15/03/23
- Monday post 13/03/23: with this and that
- Friday post 10/03/23: with a gorgeous treat!
- Reading roundup 08/03/23
Tag Archives: Modena
Update 14/06/21: my Massaccesi handbag lineup!
First of all, I hope that you all had a lovely weekend and that those of you who have it are enjoying the sunny weather. In this part of the UK it is very warm and sticky at the moment … Continue reading