The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo
I adore the gorgeous colours and the complex pattern of L’Arbre du Vent. This scarf was designed by Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo for Hermès’ Autumn/Winter 2015 season. The design is versatile and ties beautifully because all four corners are very different, showcasing a … Continue reading