The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo
Scarf of the moment: L’Arbre du Vent
I adore the gorgeous colours and the complex pattern of L’Arbre du Vent. This scarf was designed by Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo for Hermès’ Autumn/Winter 2015 season. The design is versatile and ties beautifully because all four corners are very different, showcasing a … Continue reading
Posted in Scarf of the moment, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged blue, fuchsia, Hermès, L'Arbre du Vent, Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo, purple, scarf ties, teal, turquoise 3 Comments
Outfit of the day 24/01/17
Since my last post on Friday, things have improved a fair bit. I spent the weekend slowly regaining my health and strength – well, by regaining I mean getting back to my previous pretty crap levels rather than the really … Continue reading
Posted in Clothes, Health, Libraries, Lifestyle, Outfit of the day, Reading, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged black, books, boots, cake, Clarks, Cotton Traders, earrings, Etsy, Ferragamo, food, Goodreads, Hermès, jeans, L'Arbre du Vent, Massaccesi, Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo, navy, public libraries, purple, soutache, tea, Tommy Hilfiger, turquoise 1 Comment