The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 06/02/23: with a thought-provoking screenshot
- Friday post 03/02/23: with cobalt cashmere
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
Tag Archives: Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo
I adore the gorgeous colours and the complex pattern of L’Arbre du Vent. This scarf was designed by Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo for Hermès’ Autumn/Winter 2015 season. The design is versatile and ties beautifully because all four corners are very different, showcasing a … Continue reading