The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 03/10/22
- Update 30/09/22 with gorgeous Massaccesi offer!
- Reading roundup 28/09/22
- Update 26/09/22 with a new hairdo!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
Tag Archives: Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo
I adore the gorgeous colours and the complex pattern of L’Arbre du Vent. This scarf was designed by Montserrat Gonzalez-Lugo for Hermès’ Autumn/Winter 2015 season. The design is versatile and ties beautifully because all four corners are very different, showcasing a … Continue reading