The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: heatwave
I had plans for a nice post today, but the heat has made it virtually impossible for me to think straight, never mind take photos or write something coherent. My various conditions, especially lung issues, are very difficult to manage … Continue reading
I hope that you have had a lovely weekend and that those of you who, like me, have a Bank Holiday today are enjoying it. The extreme hot weather in my part of the world is causing me a lot … Continue reading