The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 15/08/22
- Update 12/08/22 – not Outfits of the Week!
- Reading roundup 10/08/22
- Update 08/08/22 with gratitude
- Outfits of the week 05/08/22
- Reading roundup 03/08/22
- Update 01/08/22 with some thoughts about the blog
- Update 29/07/22
- Reading roundup 27/07/22
- Scarf of the moment: Sous le Charme d’Orphée
Tag Archives: dresses
I find it hard to believe that the weather can change from Summer to Autumn overnight, but that is what seems to have happened, at least here in the Midlands. Lovely Husband was up early and told me how cold … Continue reading